Currently Resident Artist at Clarence Street Tattoo STAINES, TW18 4SY
I specialise in Black&Grey, Realism, Portraits, Dark Art, Geometric sleeves, Mandalas, Fine art, Dotwork, Lettering, and Cover up's.
Although i try to accommodate some walk in customers to avoid disappointments but it is much better to book an appointment for which there is a deposit required this is of course deducted from the cost of your tattoo.
You can also book in for a consultation to discuss your requirements and for this there is absolutely no charge.
1. Keep the bandage on the tattoo for at least 2 hours after the work is complete.
2. Remove the bandage very carefully and trow away. This allows your skin to breathe and begin the healing process. Do not re-bandage the tattoo.
3. Put a drop of antibacterial skin cleaner ( hibi scrub) on your hand and lightly wash the tattoo with tepid water. Gently dry with washcloth do not use paper towel, taking care not to rub it.
4. Dab a Bepanthene (Nappy Care Ointment) on the cleaned area. Do not use an ointment that contains zinc it may cause an adverse reaction.
5. Continue to lightly apply Bepanthene to your tattooed skin 4/5 times a day for 1-2 weeks.
6. Expose your healing skin to air as much as possible but avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
7. Avoid getting a lot of water on your new tattoo-showers are OK, but no swimming, steam room , jakuzi or bath for couple of weeks.
. Resist scratching the skin or picking at scabs, no matter how much it itches its all part of healing process.
. Wear clean, loose and comfortable clothing over the tattooed area, your skin should heal approx. with in 2/3 weeks.